Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hello: This Is My Friend

Hey Yal!
This isn't really my name but if you ever see me ... call me alex! I love that name, I have an odd obsession with it (you want proof.. just ask ashley!) I also have an odd obsession of Demi Lovato, Wicked, Winnie the Pooh (just ask Ash, I have ton of stuffed animals of Pooh Bear),mascara, chocolate, and basketball (I am very agressive, in my last basketball game I was so mad at someone that I was coming close to beating her up, but I just elbowed her alot of times!)
well it's been fun!
-call me alex (that's my sig.)

Roar!!! That was my friend "alex" *snickers* for your info. I am at HER house, (Just clearing that uP :) for a church activity. I can say "I believe in God" in Japanese now!!!! Kamio Shinji Masu. Alex *HAHAHA LAUGHING* wants to change her font and its color so ROAR!!! and bye


Fly On, Ashley

1 comment:

cokito said...

Hello!!
Thank you for your comentary.
I don´t know write very well but I try on.
I would like to learn english better.Can you help me?
Where are you from?I´m from Cartagena (Murcia).
Un saludo