Sunday, January 11, 2009

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!NO! NO! NO!




A S H L E Y

A S H L E Y
I am mad because I have to go back to school tommorow. I DO like school, but when I'm gone do I miss it??? NOT AT ALL!!!!
Well, I have a new profile picture. I think I stole it off someone from deviantart. If this is your photo, I'm sorry I screwed with it. It just looks exactly like me but in manga form. I do take credit, however, for the coloring, text, and the different eye color. This is actually supposed to be Maximum Ride, but they made her with BLUE EYES. My eyes are brown, so I changed the color on Picnik. I just checked the html for this post and it looks wicked awesome! And w-e-i-r-d. I am now getting more people to view this blog! I went to the Apple Store at the Glendale Galleria, and bookmarked my page on some of the computers!! Again, wicked awesome! Bye. My hands hurt. Fly On.

No comments: