Monday, July 13, 2009

WeirddrieW TalkklaT AnddnA TypeepyT. AreerA Youuoy GoinggniG InsaneenasnI YetteY?

Yesterday was my birthday!! I drew a pretty rainbow in celebration on MS Paint! Oh
yeah! Go me. I am thirteen, but will pretend I am still twelve until my fourteenth birthday, because I have an odd idiosyncrsy which involves disliking odd numbers. This entails..........

-Important events that fall on odd-numbered days, or days with NO even numbers in them.

For Example - November 13, 2009. 11-13-09. I'm cringing. Not to mention its Friday the 13th


-Getting stuck with an odd number in line.

For Example-When in 3rd grade we assigned numbers so our teacher could be lazy. I was nmber 11. Boo Hoo.


-Being the odd one out.

For Example- Ah, so many saying about groups of three.

+Three's A Crowd

+The Third Wheel

+1st is the worst, 2nd is the best, 3rd is the nerd, 4th is the golden bird


This post differed drastically from what I ment to write, but hey, it was funny.


Fly On, aSHLEY



No comments: