Friday, March 6, 2009

It Was Square Root Day Tuesday




Hola out there!!!!!!!!! I feel a muy little Espanol coming on. Hmmm, what else do I know?? Being somewhat (A tiny *cough cough* bit ) bilingual, I randomly spewt things in Spanish. Like, mi mama es a bruja.hahaha don't kill me mom. Well, it was Square Root Day on Tuesday. 3-3-09?? GEt it? The next will be on 4-4-16??? If you haven't gotten it yet, I'm rolling my eyes at you. *Rolls eyes* If you did get it I'm hopping up and down. *HOP* and still hopping, still hopping. Feels hyper, feels hyper. In my karate class, we were trying to get our sensei (teacher) to do her form for us. So a bunch of kids (and me, I admit) start going "YOU YOU YOU!!" and one girl started going "FLIP FLIP FLIP" until everyone stopped. And I just thought to myself , this is why you don't give minors drugs. I have a cool picture of my mom's American Girl Doll. Yes, my mom's. But it is basically mine. That's why I refuse to buy it from her, because I can still play with it anyways. I dressed it up, and kinda did a modern Alice In WonderLand picture. It was easy too. I just did my usual "fix it up" on picnik, then did the goofyish feature over and over again.

Fly On, Ashley

No comments: