Saturday, December 6, 2008

Read If You Dare: The First Tidbit Of Randomness

Hello, people!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm new to blogosphere world so don't be harsh judgers. If you feel like knocking my blog, its name, my profile, etc I will kindly tell you to zip your trap. I believe this will be a fashion/ weird-ish stuff type blog. I might just post pictures of my best outfits, taken by my dad, with his lovely assistant, a silver Motorola Razr. I might publish my amazing stories and poems, written by moi, a blooming 12 year-old-writer. (I am FREAKING 12 no matter what my stupid profile says) I could write about weird stories I saw firsthand, like the time my friend Bindi forgot what sound cows make. Or how my other friend and I have the uncanny ability to make people's skin crawl with our* fluency in pig latin. Another possiblility is to tell the world how obessed I am with James Patterson's series Maximum Ride, and how I jumped up and down when I found out a fifth book was coming out. Well, my brain is at a loss right now for making up sarcatic, witty comments so I'll say bye-bye.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

gnrhbgvfb gnjuekjtegdvbnsrs hnrregbxc